- JUNG PODCAST #31 - JUNGIAN ANALYSIS22009/11/23
- JUNG PODCAST#30-ANALYSIS12009/11/10
- JUNG PODCAST #28-IND32009/02/19
JUNG PODCAST #28 - INDIVIDUATION 3
In this episode I continue with Murray Stein's stage 2 (adapting/adjusting) of individuation, with an emphasis on some of the extremes of behaviour that occur in adolescence. I use ideas from Klein and Blos to expand on these behaviours.
- JUNG PODCAST#27-INDIVIDUATION22009/02/17
- JUNG PODCAST#26-INDIVIDUATION12008/10/17
- JUNG PODCAST #25 - FEEDBACK32008/10/14
JUNG PODCAST #25 - FEEDBACK3
In this episode we deal with important questions regarding enantiodromia, dream interpretation and poetry (haiku)
- JUNG PODCAST #3-M2-RERECORD2008/10/10
JUNG PODCAST #3 - MODEL OF THE PSYCHE PART 2 - RE-RECORDED
- JUNG PODCAST #24-FEEDBACK22008/10/09
JUNG PODCAST #24 - FEEDBACK2
This episode continues with subscriber feedback and questions. Two very important questions regarding projection and the Shadow are dealt with.
- JUNG PODCAST#23-FEEDBACK2008/10/08
JUNG PODCAST # 23 - FEEDBACK
This episode deals with listener feedback and questions.
- JUNG PODCAST#22-ACT.IMAG22008/05/09
JUNG PODCAST #22 - ACTIVE IMAGINATION 2
We continue to work through Jung's critical essay on the Transcendent function. I give specific guidance as to how one might enter into an active imagination. Very important in this process is being aware of the real risks that delving into the unconscious pose.
- JUNG PODCAST #21-ACT.IMAG2008/02/14
- JUNG PODCAST#20-TALE72007/10/24
JUNG PODCAST #20 - INTERPRETATION OF FAIRY TALES PART 7
A final interpretation of Grimm's "Nixie of the Mill-Pond". This completes the material on the introduction to a Jungian interpretation of Fairy Tales.
- JUNG PODCAST#19-TALE62007/09/02
- JUNG PODCAST#18-TALE52007/08/25
JUNG PODCAST #18 - THE INTERPRETATION OF FAIRY TALES PART 5
In this episode we continue with the interpretation of "The Nixie of the Mill-Pond" with a focus on which symbols to amplify and how.
- JUNG PODCAST #17-TALE42007/08/19
- JUNG PODCAST #16-TALE32007/07/22
- JUNG PODCAST #2-MODEL OF THE PSYCHE2007/07/02
- JUNG PODCAST #15-TALE22007/06/14
- JUNG PODCAST #14-TALES12007/06/13
- JUNG PODCAST #13 TYPE32007/06/06
- JUNG PODCAST #1-INRO2007/05/20
- JUNG PODCAST #12 TYPE22007/05/07
- JUNG PODCAST #11 TYPE12007/05/07
- JUNG PODCAST #10 Dreams-42007/04/18
In this episode I cover the interpretation of an actual dream, using the material covered to date.
- JUNG PODCAST # 3 Model 22007/04/18
Part 2 of the Model of the Psyche. This episode has been re-uploaded to deal with difficulties some subscribers had with the download.
- JUNG PODCAST #9 DREAMS-32007/03/21
This is the third part of a Jungian Approach to Dream Interpretation. In this episode we deal with the types of compensatory dreams we may have and examine the critical issue of whether to take an objective interpretation to the dream, or a subjective interpretation. www.jungian.ca
- JUNG PODCAST #8 DREAMS-22007/03/14
- JUNG PODCAST # 7 Dreams-12007/03/14
In this episode I introduce a Jungian approach to dream interpretation. The focus of this episode is the issue of sleep and why we should interpret dreams at all. For more on this topic, including references, please see my webpage at www.jungian.ca
- JUNG PODCAST #6 Persona - 22007/03/11
This episode is part 2 of the Persona
- JUNG PODCAST #5-PERSONA-12007/03/11
In this episode I cover the archetype of the Persona as well as begin to address the issue of what a symbol is.
- JUNG PODCAST #4 Projection, Shadow, Anima, Animus2007/02/28
In this episode, I review the concept of projection and examine three core archetypes of the psyche, that of the Shadow, the Anima, and the Animus. For comments and questions about this episode, please contact me at email@example.com or through my website at www.jungian.ca